+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skyliner retractable roof parts

Skyliner retractable roof parts

Hello, all.

I stumbled upon your forum when I was perusing the internet to find out who would be interested in skyliner roof parts. My grandfather was a bodyman for years, and during that time, they scrapped a skyliner, but he saved all of the roof parts. He is cleaning up his garage and found these parts again.
    He has motors, switches, wiring, solenoids, the whole workings of it. He asked me to find out who may be interested in these parts, and that's what led me here. His phone number is 724-794-1915. Ask for Howard. You can pm me or email me through the forum, but I don't know as much as he does about this stuff. I will relay the questions to them and get an answer for you, if you'd like. I hope this can help one of you complete your project.

Thanks, Bill

Mods, if I'm in violation of terms or posting in the wrong place, I apologize. Just wanted to share this with your members as I know these parts are very hard to come by.

I sent you a private message.

I guess he doesn't want to sell the parts or already sold them all.

I apologize, white59. I made a note to ask him and forgot to reply to you. He wants to sell as a lot and wont separate. He still has the parts.

+ Reply to Thread