+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2011 Convention - 40th Anniversary

2011 Convention - 40th Anniversary

The IFRC's 40th Anniversary convention will be held July 19 - 22, 2011 at the Marriott in Dayton OH. The registration form can be found at:

http://www.skyliner.org/Convention/C...ration2011.pdf

See lots of Skyliners and talk with the experts and not so experts for four days.

Read about the planned events at http://www.skyliner.org/Convention/convention.html
    Last edited by Harry W; 03-29-2011 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Correct link
    Harry W
    (Penn Allegheny, East Coast, Buckeye Chapters)
    It's a dry heat!

I'll bet it wasn't a dry heat at the convention. Bill Nolan is going to take my '59 next month & hopefully finish what many people (they said they knew what they were doing), started. If he can, then perhaps next year I will attend my first convention and meet the people who have been helpful over the past few years.
    I hope you all had a great convention!

Bob L. (Braeside, Ontario, Canada)

Your restoration:

If Bill Nolan can't fix your car I'm thinking it can't be fixed. I have seen several of his restoration's and I just wish I could aford to take him mine...Good luck & see ya in Iowa Gregg...

Now your scaring me! I don't have a lot of money either, but the car is no good the way it is. I really have no choice. When Bill finishes the car I will decide whether I can keep it or have to sell it. (Which I don't want to do!)
    It's not Bill's fault that I put too much money into this vehicle to date. Bob.

Hi Everyone It has been about two months since the convention and I hope that everyone has cooled off by now. I had a very nice time in Dayton and I hope that everyone else did also.We have had a lot of rain here in Vermont and lost a lot of our roads and bridges.Tomorow there is a show in Granville NY not to far from here weather permitting we plan to attend.Next week we will go to Hershey for three or four days and look for some real hard to find parts. The year for taking out the car will be ending soon so we hope to make the best of it. Thanks for looking Carl Laskey

+ Reply to Thread