+ Reply to Thread

Thread: carpet colors

carpet colors

Hi all , I have a 58 with the brown/bronze interior Trim color "F" When the car was first ordered could there have been optional colors for the carpet? Does the trim "F " only allow for brown. ? Thanks for any help. Weather here in eastern pa. has allowed the top to go down, put it back up in November. , Mr.Bill

I looked at some original advertizing & I couldn't find anything about carpet color, it would make since that the carpet color would match the brown seats and door panels.
    I think that if you wanted to change the color there is no way to prove that it wasn't ordered that way.

carpet color.

Hey thanks. I just had an idea that sometime in the future I might change the interior color. Maybe something other than the brown. If I put in a black carpet maybe that wouldn't look so out of place with whatever I chose. The car is white so I'm not locked in with a particular color. I'm not crazy about the brown. The present carpet ain't looking all that nice. Just a thought. Getting long here, thanks again. Mr. Bill

+ Reply to Thread