I have a 57 retractable that I would like to sell. It is a project car. Has a running 312 or 352 (not sure) with an automatic transmission. The car runs and moves, it was driven from the yard it was in to the Reliable truck for shipping, no gas tank but a gas bottle under the hood, stopping needs some tlc . The car is complete, all trim and interior is intact. The car needs floor pans, quarter panels and rocker panels. The trunk boot section seems ok but the floor next to the fender needs replacing. I priced up the metal needed and it looks like $2400 or so. The dash is unmolested and the windshield and back window are good. The flat glass is in-tact but has some small cracks. This car is white, always was white and has the black dash. It's kind of a neat unmolested vehicle. I bought it in Alabama and it has a current Alabama registration which makes it easy to register in any state.There are no titles in Alabama for pre 75 vehicles. A bill of sale and the current registration is all you need to get a title in a title state. I now have the car in Chicago . It's all in one piece, hood, roof and back deck lid are the best parts. I have $5200 in this car. The first person to come close to that number can have it. Thanks for reading this.