+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Carbureator, Intake Manifold and Exhaust Manifold for 1959 Ford with 352 engine

Carbureator, Intake Manifold and Exhaust Manifold for 1959 Ford with 352 engine

Hi,
    I have a 1959 Skyliner with a 352 engine that runs great. I am looking to replace my 2 barrel intake manifold and carb with a 4 barrel.

I was trying to figure out what production stamps I should be looking for on the manifld and carb and if anyone has a manifold for sale. My questions are as follows:
    1. I have the 4 barrel carb that came off the engine and I would like to know
    if this is an original carb (stamp is 5752309) for a 1959 Ford 352.
    2. I need to purchase an intake manifold for the 4 barrel carb. I was thinking the
    stamp for the carb should begin with either B9AE....... or 575..... Does anyone
    know if this is correct? Does anyone have one for sale?
    3. Do I need to do anything with the exhaust manifold if I make the changes above???

Your help and guidance is would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Robert

Intake Manifold

Robert,

My 4 barrel intake manifold has the numbers 5750034.

Dave

Thanks Dave

Thanks Dave. Looks like you are the only other person posting on this bulletin board so far. Hopefully it will catch on and be used as a great source of data.
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Owens View Post
    Robert,

My 4 barrel intake manifold has the numbers 5750034.

Dave

Robert,
    I changed my 332 from a 2 barrel to a 4 barrel intake manifold & it runs great. As far as the exhaust manifolds, nothing changed.
    Bob.

Caarburetor

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Hi,
    I have a 1959 Skyliner with a 352 engine that runs great. I am looking to replace my 2 barrel intake manifold and carb with a 4 barrel.

I was trying to figure out what production stamps I should be looking for on the manifld and carb and if anyone has a manifold for sale. My questions are as follows:
    1. I have the 4 barrel carb that came off the engine and I would like to know
    if this is an original carb (stamp is 5752309) for a 1959 Ford 352.
    2. I need to purchase an intake manifold for the 4 barrel carb. I was thinking the
    stamp for the carb should begin with either B9AE....... or 575..... Does anyone
    know if this is correct? Does anyone have one for sale?
    3. Do I need to do anything with the exhaust manifold if I make the changes above???

Your help and guidance is would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Robert
    The carb that originally came on the 1959 Ford 352CI was an Autolite 4100 4 bbl.

Carbureator and Spacer Plate

Would anyone know where to find a spacer plate for a 1959 352 4 barrell carb. This is the plate that goes between the carb and the intake manifold......In addition to the gaskets of course. The spacer plate I had is cracked.....These plates are pretty fragile.
    Thanks

Concours parts sells them.

I have a 4 bbl intake that might will work for you. Will sell cheap but at about 80lbs shipping will be quite a bit if you are far from northwest Ohio. The numbers will probably not match what you are looking for, but the intake should work fine. Also have what I believe to be a 58 short block available. The parts are left from an engine replacement. If interested in pictures and info contact: not4winter@yahoo.com Thanks. Joe

Robert,
    i have both a 58-59 4v intake manifold and a 60 4v. Either is for sale i can also check for the carb if you wish.
    Bill

Thanks for the offer but I found one in Texas. I will check with some local buddies who are always looking for parts. If they have a need I will let you know.
    Rob

+ Reply to Thread