Hi,
This question was originally posted in the Main forum but I decided to re-post it to the judging area based on the various answers. I have seen the door panels both ways at various conventions (with a screw with washer in the door panel and without).

Original question
Door Panels on 59 Retractable
Hi,
I am installing new interior door panels on my 59 Skyliner. From what I remember there is a screw that is supposed to go on each panel about midway up the door on the latch side.
The problem I have is my doors have two sets of screw holes in the sheet metal - so I am unsure where the screws go. Do I put the screw just about where the silver mylar material meets the black vinyl or do I put it about 1.5-2 inches up from there. A picture would help if anyone has one.
Thanks in advance.

Followup question:

I checked the judging sheet and it appears it is a judged item. It says for the 1959 Skyliner Door Panel and Chrome there should be a Screw with washer. I noticed this on a few 59's and I have also seen 59's without them. Perhaps I should put this on the judge section of the forum?
The question is where on the door panel should the screw go and is it on both the driver and passenger side or just the driver side?