+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wheel Covers

Wheel Covers

I need to find one and maybe two wheel covers in better shape than the ones I have. Does anyone have a good source for wheel covers and / or can you tell me if the 14" wheel covers are all the same for Fairlane, Skyliner and Thunderbird? Thank you - Scott

What year? I have some extra 57 wheel covers, the turbine wheel covers that were used on 57 Thunderbirds and optional for Fords are available new reproduction. The 58's are the same on all the ford cars that used full size wheel covers and are hard to find good ones. The 59 had the standard and deluxe which can be purchased new as they have reproductions of those.

That wasn't very clever was it. Listing the year is pretty critical. I'm working on a 57 and wondering if the wheel covers were pretty consistent between models in 57? You mention you might have a couple? Are they in pretty good shape? Thank you - Scott

I will look at what I have and see if any are perfect or extra nice. Send me your e-mail address to fordonly@austin.rr.com & I will send you some pictures.
    I probably won't be able to do it till tomorrow afternoon.
    I have several of the standard full 57 wheel covers, just not sure how nice they are, I also have a 57 and need a couple myself for spares.

I am at fishontorv@gmail.com.
    It's always good to have a few extra caps around. When you need them there seem to be harder to find. Thank you again fordonly.

+ Reply to Thread