+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking forward to the summer of 2015

Looking forward to the summer of 2015

After close to 30 years, many challenges and multiple set backs, my 57 is close to coming back home. Last year about this time, she was handed off to Jerry Miller for restoration and I'm told by Jerry that she's almost ready for the return trip. Knowing the weather between Duluth, Mn. and Arkansas can be touchy this time of year, does anyone have a recommendation for an enclosed transport company? The last time I made an open online inquiry, I had people from all over the county contacting me for 6 months. Going with recommendations this time.

I have used Intercity Lines and Reliable with great success. I've also had BAD things happen with smaller, "cheaper" carriers. I stick with the larger companies and have no worries. They are a bit more money but they are totally professional.

Quote Originally Posted by goob View Post
    I have used Intercity Lines and Reliable with great success. I've also had BAD things happen with smaller, "cheaper" carriers. I stick with the larger companies and have no worries. They are a bit more money but they are totally professional.
    I'll second this. I've gone the cheap route before too and it was definitely not worth the headaches and delays.

+ Reply to Thread