+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale, restorable 58 fairlane skyliner retractable and 58 fairlane 500 4 door

For Sale, restorable 58 fairlane skyliner retractable and 58 fairlane 500 4 door

Just purchased from long time owner, both cars are restorable in their own right, but headlights are the worst on the retractable, and not bad on the 4 door, and retractable has no engine but the 4 door has a 390. As far as I know this is the first time these cars have been offered in any kind of advertising. I hope to have photos by this weekend, (We will pick the cars up tomorrow). I am new to the retractable market, but if the internet ads are any indication this set of cars are worth $10 - $15 K as is, But I am sure the price will be less. I have not decided yet what to ask. I would like to know what kind of interest there might be in the club for a restorable car. please email me with your inquiries at kehn@frontier.com This car also has an interesting story a previous owner many years ago was murdered in it. the drivers window has a gun shot hole in it that repudiatedly killed the driver. I do not have all the info yet but hope to by this weekend or earlier. Cars are located in Libby Montana.

update on 58 retractable and 58 fairlane 500 4 door

Both cars are currently being advertised on craigslist montana kalispell search ford fairlane retractable. lots of photos price is $4850 for the pair. will consider selling separatley.
    murder story unsubstantiatable, 4 door has 292 (I was told), skyline has the intercepter v8 symbol on the glove box.
    kehn@frontier.com

+ Reply to Thread