+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weight and original price

Weight and original price

Hi I was asked at a show . What the approximate price of my 58 Retract would have been and what the approx. weight. is. ? I should know and could probably look thru a lot if paper. If some one could help I'd appreciate it . Thanks Mr. Bill

Prices

Hello

I got a lot of notes from the first owner when I bought mine in San Antonio, here are some picks. Nothing about the weight, but here are some info about price.

Lars

Hi From Mr.Bill I thought I sent a reply.---- Now I can't find it. I probably messed up again. I'll repeat. Great reading, I really appreciate it. Its hard to imagine in this day and age having to purchase so many extras. I do remember having to get a radio and heater. My wife bought a new 58 Retract but never saved the paper work like I would have done. Thanks again.

Here some more I found,

Lars

Hi Lars. Thank again. I was looking thru some of my stuff. I have the sales paper for a 1957 Ford Del Rio wagon that I bought new. Its even rarer than the Retract. I also have sales paper from a 1961 Ford Country squire that we bought new. I' m glad I saved this stuff. So much fun to look at. I know somewhere I also have paper for a 66 Olds wagon and a 76 Olds wagon and a 1984 Cadillac we bought in 1986 with super low mileage. I should get all of this stuff in one place as maybe someone else may want to see it later. Thanks for your great effort. Bill

Lars, Shows your car priced with air suspension. Does it still have it and if so does it function? Dave

Hello Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Owens View Post
    Lars, Shows your car priced with air suspension. Does it still have it and if so does it function? Dave

Hello Dave

No the car doesn’t have air suspension; I got a box full of notes and paper from the first owner. I think this is his wish list before he ordered the car, just posted it for the prices.
    It’s just the things on the passenger car order, and the back up lamps and air condition the dealer mounted.

Lars

+ Reply to Thread