+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Find Us On Facebook

Hybrid View

Thank you for the suggestion, but the IFRC Facebook page is already set to allow visitors to publish posts and to allow photo and video posts. When I look at Vistor Posts there is a video of a 59 Ford Skyliner in a Perry Mason episode that was posted on July 10. Is that not what you see?

FOUND IT! It does not show up on the home page of the IFRC Facebook page. You have to go the sidebar on the left and select "Community" There is where I can see all the posts that others have posted to the page. Hmm, I have never had to do this before on anyone else's page. I wonder if there is a setting that can allow community posts to show on the Home page so everyone can see them when they visit the page. I bet a whole lot of folks never had any idea they could select that Community button to show a ton of additional posts. I sure didn't.

IFRC Community Page.png
    Last edited by 1959retractable; 07-19-2017 at 11:15 PM.

Thank you! I have always looked at visitor posts by clicking Posts and then Visitor Posts. That works whether I'm signed on as the page administrator or if I'm not signed on at all. I've never clicked the Community tab either. I will look for a way to make visitor posts more visible, but for now I reordered the tabs on the left sidebar to make Community and Posts show at the top of the sidebar and added a post on the Facebook page explaining how to see visitor posts by clicking Posts -> Visitor Posts or Community.

+ Reply to Thread