+ Reply to Thread

Thread: thanks tech support!

thanks tech support!

Just wanted to give a big thank you to Dave Dudt for helping us out with our top problems last Friday. What a great relief to be able to call someone who could walk us through the process of determining the problem! and also to Bill Nolan, what a great guy! shipped a part overnight to complete strangers trusting us to mail him a check! IFRC members are the greatest, we're so glad to be a part of such a great group!

Oklahoma members
    John & Jeanne Cole

Forum members. My name is Gary and I have the only operational Skyliner in Hawaii that I'm aware of. If there is another one, it must be a garage queen that never gets on the road, as mine does at least once a month. Anyway, both IFRC Tech Advisors are the BEST! Dave Dudt rebuilt both of my jack screws that raise/lower the rear deck for a song. Wayne Rollins and his lovely bride Judy flew to Hawaii (on my United Miles) during the Fall of 2013 to perform his magic adjusting my retractable and it now works like it did when it rolled off the assemply line.

rare car in 50 state . my dad would squirt 5or 6 squirts from oil pumper , into the tops of all four jacks .
    then put Rags To catch the oil that drained .

+ Reply to Thread