+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Skyliners used in Movies

This thread is yet another glaring reminder of what useless, crappy outfit Photobucket is.

Hello,

interesting thread - but as droptopford said - no pictures to see! @ Lars, could you put the photos somewhere else online so we can see them? Photobucket ist not showing them.

Thanks Johannes

Thank you for the updated pictures.

Yes... Thanks Lars! Great pics and it's good to see them back up.

(All over the web on sites like this, thousands of pictures that were hosted by Photobucket have disappeared.

I don't blame them for wanting to make a buck. What I do blame them for is changing their policies after the fact. If they wanted to charge new customers for their service...fine. Their attempt to extort payment from existing members/customers for a service that was advertised as free is deplorable. I'll go out of my way to do business with anyone but Photobucket.)

Wow... Looks like someone was listening.

Denver, May 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —

Photobucket today announced new, comprehensive and flexible image storage and hosting options that are being rolled out by a new management team focused on doing the right thing for customers. To re-establish trust among its long-standing and new customers, Photobucket has made changes to its pricing model that includes a competitively priced plan that fits the needs of many of its customers.

Photobucket is now offering a new, competitive subscription package with an ad-free experience, storage and third-party image hosting for just $1.99 per month (or $19.99 per year) – which is 95% less than their previous image hosting plan. A free subscription option is still available to customers who do not require third-party image hosting.

Photobucket’s new CEO is Ted Leonard, a technology and finance industry veteran who has deep roots as an entrepreneur. Over the past six months, he has assembled an experienced and customer-focused management team that has been working around the clock to reinvent Photobucket’s pricing structure and packages in a way that will best support customer needs. The new management team has a vision for building a renewed Photobucket that can attentively and fairly serve customers while also moving toward a sustainable business model.

Hopefully under new management things will improve. Maybe I'll give them another shot.

Okay, not a movie and possibly not a Skyliner (might be a Sunliner; I can't tell). This recent TV commercial for the South Beach diet caught my eye. Besides the obvious eye-catching scenery, there is a very quick glimpse of something cool at the :32 or :33 second mark. The producers clearly wanted to show something classy.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Inca/south-b...e-james-decker

Good catch! I think it's a Sunliner from the looks of the chrome trim at the windshield header.

and the black skyliner in Gold finger

bobby darin did a movie in 57 or 58 With a Code F black skyliner

OK it is not a movie but a nice music clip with a '59 Skyliner:

Eros Ramazzotti - Por Las Calles Las Canciones

+ Reply to Thread