+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My favorite car

My favorite car

Here are some photos of my favorite car.
    Attached Images

Thanks for posting your pictures the car looks great!!! The form has been getting a few more posts lately, I hope it keeps up.
    Your thread on my favorite car would be a great place for others to post there cars.
    Jim

Thanks, Jim. I would like to see this forum really take off also. I think that we all enjoy talking about our cars as well as looking at what else is out there.
    John

Hi John
    Maybe we could start something on this thread as I said before it would be a good place to post pictures of of members cars or of work in progress cars. Did you restore your car? I like the duel spots and antennas !!! was it in tow to a convention?
    JIm

Hey Jim, I bought this car in Prescott Valley, AZ in April of this year. At my age, I told my wife that I really didn't want to start a restoration project and it was more than likely less expensive to buy a decent car. I do enjoy showing it at shows in this area and while it isn't perfect by any means, it is always attracts alot of attention and gives me the opportunity to visit with people about her. It is very well optioned with power steering, power brakes, power windows and power seat as well as the items you mentioned. The engine was replaced in 1958 with 352 by a Ford dealer. The photo of it on the trailer was taken somewhere in Arizona or New Mexico on our way back to Kansas after I bought her. I really regret not unloading her and taking some photos of her on Route 66. Maybe another time. As you can tell, I do like to talk about her.
    John

Hi John Colors red white are a fine pick . Keep posting more pictures when available . Walt

Hi John
    I think you are correct some of the restored cars are a bargain compared to doing a restoration. I am glad you like to talk about your car, these cars have alot of interresting stories to go with them. Lets see if we can get some more posts?
    Jim

Beautiful '57 John! I'm one who likes to see pictures of other member's cars as well. I posted this picture of my '59 in the 'Judging' section a while ago. I figure if this is going to be the spot for pictures, I'd move it to this thread.

Sorry, I don't know how to make it fit on the page properly.

Clark

She is truly a beauty!! Thanks for sharing, Clark. Hope some more will post photos of their pride and joy. John

Here is a picture of my favorite car. I was given it 33 years ago for mowing the original owners lawn. This car provided transportation through high school, college, courting my wife and many more memorable moments. It is my first car and will be my last.58 ford 003 smaller.jpg

+ Reply to Thread