+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is best place to buy new carb?

Where is best place to buy new carb?

I need a new carb for 59 352 4 barrel. Who knows of a good and maybe cheap place to find one?

You can find Autolite 4100 carbs on eBay any day of the week. There's a couple on there now that are less than $100.

You can also try http://www.ponycarburetors.com/ and see if they have any but they won't be cheap.

Do you want a new carb? Numbers correct? Can you rebuilt one? Whats on it now? #'s?
    Ron B.

HI,
    I purchased a 1959 numbers correct one on EBay a few months ago. As a person who was looking for a correct date/production stamp it took a few months of checking EBay for a 1959 4barrell with the right stamp.
    If you don't care about the year then, like the other gentlman said, you can get an Autolite 4100 on EBay any day of the week for an early 1960's 352 4 barrel engine. Ponycarbs is good too but they are very pricey. The carb is top notch and the refurbishment is second to none but you pay for it.
    You might be able to get one from ThunerbirdsSouthwest or from Bob's Bird House. These are off 1959 Thunderbirds but its the same engine. I know they have had them in the past year or two.
    Hope that helps,
    Finster

+ Reply to Thread