Great point Jim!
The wealth of information available from memebers is at its apex during the annual convention. Talking to people, looking at cars and discussing the questions we each have regarding this fine model of an automobile is one of the great enjoyments we all have.

It would be nice to get an increase in responses just so we can document the information as members come and go. Without knowing for sure I would venture to guess that our enrollment, while strong, is getting older and not younger. It would be a terrible waste to lose such valuable and priceless information to the passage of time.

I know most of the time I make a few phone calls instead of asking a question in the forum simply because its easier to do and you can talk it through with another member(although I have asked my share of questions since inception of this forum). Perhaps in the future I will create a thread which documents an informative conversation I have had about the Skyliner.

I know many of us save and covet the monthly magazines but it might be helpful to have articles that provide technical guidance and tips posted either in the forum or on the Skyliner.org web site.

Just a suggestion.
Spring is upon us!