Quote Originally Posted by December15,58 View Post
I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Everette a few years ago. I spotted his 59 for sale in the club magazine, and drove up to Wisconsin along with my buddy to check out the car. At the time, Mr. White was in his middle 80's. His 59 was in good condition and the price he was asking was reasonable. The underside of the car looked fantastic. There was plenty of work already done as Mr. White at one time owned a repair shop of some kind. I passed on the car only because at that time, I really did not have the room to store one more car. For me, it's kind of the one that got away. Since then, I have purchased another 59 Skyliner, and am currently getting it ready for summer cruise nights here in northwest Indiana. Best of luck with your Skyliner previously owned by Everett White. You have a winner. Paul
Thanks for that information. It is in pretty good condition overall still, although showing a little bit of wear from still having original interior and being what looks like a little bit of an older restoration. It has a handful of quirks I've slowly been taking care of, but I've not yet been able to do much with it due to the winters here. I noticed it had a recent club sticker from the IFRC which brought me here in hopes of finding any information on it.