+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our New Baby

Our New Baby

Not sure if this attachment will work - had to go about it a different way than instructions lol

Just received this December 16th and we are very excited!! It made the long journey from Montreal to northern BC by truck/cargo trailer before all the storms hit. You may have seen this car around a time or two if you get The Skyliner magazine - was in the June 2020 and May 2022 issues.

1958 Skyliner.jpg

You do have the very small version of the photo under your forum name. It looks very attractive with the gold trim on the black. It sounds like the magazine was helpful in finding it. I have just joined the club and I am waiting for my first copy! I don't have a Skyliner yet so this is very encouraging. Congratulations and thank you for sharing.

Actually we saw the ad in the Auto Trader online. The fellow that owned it had submitted a couple of articles over the 4 years he had it so he gave us the magazines, and a lot of other history, along with the car. Best of luck in your search for one of these!

+ Reply to Thread