+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1959 - 332 dual Exhaust.

1959 - 332 dual Exhaust.

I am looking for information for a supplier to purchase a complete stainless preferably in Canada to avoid exchange rate issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin

This supplier on Ebay is one I have used for a complete system for my 1957 Skyliner. They offer both the stainless steel and aluminized versions (I bought the aluminized version as it is considerably cheaper). I was very satisfied with the quality and fit of the components. They are located in Ohio, so you will be faced with the currency conversion issue.

Good Luck,
    Dave

https://www.ebay.com/itm/38387437243...AAAOSwA5RdzXHm

Thanks for posting that link Dave. Should be good info for anyone here who may be looking for an exhaust system.

Wish I'd have known about that site before I let the butchers who fabricate custom exhaust systems on the west side of Cleveland touch my car. Their ad talked about their familiarity with doing antique/classic cars etc.
    First move they made was to crank up the air on the impact gun and destroy my exhaust manifold. And it went downhill from there.
    Last edited by droptopford; 10-15-2021 at 01:56 PM.

Hi,
    I use Waldrons Exhaust. The unit I ordered fit perfect and still sounds and looks great. Its not show quality stainless steal but I think its 409. Its still stainless steal. The mufflers were the perfect size for a retractable (for judging etc).
    https://waldronexhaust.com/
    Thanks,
    Robert

Thank you for the help .

+ Reply to Thread