+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for my 1st car, 1958 Skyliner by VIN#

Smile Looking for my 1st car, 1958 Skyliner by VIN#

Hi Group,
    My first car was a 1958 Skyliner which I sold in 1973. The other day I came across the original factory owners manual with the original purchaser when the car was new! I would like to send it to the current owner as that bit of nostalgia is irreplaceable to any collector car owner..

The VIN# of my 1958 was H8KW108739
    If anyone on this group has this Skyliner or knows it's where a-bouts please drop me a personal message. waynesev@gmail.com
    Thank you! Wayne

Hi Wayne. That is a very thoughtful and considerate thing to do... Thanks! My guess is that most people would have tossed that out without giving it another thought. You are certainly right... original items like that, specific to a certain car would be highly valued by any collector car owner. I hope your old '58 Skyliner is still on the road and that the owner is located.

I see this is your first post here. Just wanted to warn you that this is not a high-traffic site. Some posts/inquiries go unanswered for a long, long time. Don't be discouraged or feel ignored. Thanks again for your kind offer.

Clark

Curious though... Are you saying the owners manual has information printed in it that documents the sale to the original owner, or is there other paperwork?
    Last edited by droptopford; 06-03-2021 at 07:19 AM.

+ Reply to Thread