If you are looking for old Ford parts, I sure would not deal with Randy Ankle, that lives in Mesa, at 848 West Kilarea Ave., Here is what happened to me and I have the entire chat log to back up what I'm saying. I posted a pic of an elec. window motor with the part # on the motor on a Face Book page for 57-59 Ford parts, he sent me a message that he one he would sell me, so I pd. for it with the shipping to get it to FL.. When I opened the box, it was a larger motor than what I took out of my 59 Ford, I sent him a pic of it, told him I thought it won't work, he assured me that it would, so I installed it, then found out it would NOT work, due the larger dia. of the body.
So he then tells me that he does have the correct motor and if I pay to ship the WRONG one back & pay to ship the correct one, then he would ship it to me. I told him, it was not my fault and I should not have to pay the shipping both ways, he refused, so like the old saying, BUYER BEWARE, now I know why he would not take Pay Pal.