+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2021 National Convention

2021 National Convention

The 2021 National Convention will be held in Strongsville, Ohio from July 12 - July 17, 2021.

Details here: http://www.skyliner.org/convention.html

Thier was a girl near flagstaff ( i think ) about ten yrs ago . she walks up to the motel . and reveiws several flip tops. she never seen any of these before . she was used to current line of new Foreign cars.
    BUT that Day the skyliners won her over. . the video was taken down and pulled from my hard drive. I saved it , she really did like the cars. the Teal 59 she really liked .

Convention shirts

Hi,
    Just to let anyone know who is still waiting for convention shirts I received a call yesterday from the manufacturer that mine is on the way. I ordered mine around April 2 so its been a while but they assured me a whole bunch are going out soon. Apparently they had some processing problems with the shirts ordered through the web site but it has been corrected.
    Thanks

Just sent my check in to join the IFRC. Convention is just a few miles from me and I didn't want to be turned away at the gate.
    Now I just need all of y'all to put your forum user-names on your shirts so I can say 'Hi'.

Well, the weather certainly wasn't great but it turned out better than the experts predicted it might be. I really enjoyed seeing all the fine Skyliners come to Strongsville (my home town) and especially enjoyed meeting all the fine IFRC folks who were there! Thanks to all of the organizers who made it happen, the experts who put on the various classes and the nice ladies in the sign-up room. I think I learned quite a bit thanks to those classes that were held.

I tried to mention to anyone I met, that I learned about this event through being a part of this forum. Didn't seem to register with anyone, so I don't know if I met any 'Skyliner' forum members there or not. Just in case anyone here is wondering... Clark here with the red and white 59 (I think mine was the only '59 'Fairlane' 500).

Now I'm gonna go see if I can tweak the fit on my windshield header weather-seal. More rain on the way.

Great meeting you Clark. I’m glad you learned a lot. So did I. Even though the convention won’t be back in Strongsville in our lifetimes stay a member to get the magazine. There’s always a good tech article etc in it that’s worth while. I have to find my IFRC roster and I’ll send you a separate email.

PM sent with email Finster. Thanks.

Sure wish I could have been there.

+ Reply to Thread