I started a new post on my problem to bring attention to another problem. Today I went to put the top down and it did not work properly. The screws engaged but would not pull the deck down tight. I put a little pressure on the deck and it screwed down tight and the light went out. Then I went to raise the deck and it only went up one inch and started bouncing on the screws. I am going to need my helper to come home so I can pull up on the deck while she works the switch.

Still have the other problem with the roof up deck stops about a 3 or 4 inches before closing and the screws do not touch the holders.
I tried adjusting the tray switch and the deck position b switch as well as the metal tab.
I watched all four volumes about the top, they were helpful and I learned a lot, but not enough to fix this.
One other thing that I did not mention was I had a body shop realign the deck lid to get the gaps right. The problem started after this. I do not see how this small mechanical adjustment could cause this problem. It did work right for a short while after this.