+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LeBaron Bonney

LeBaron Bonney

Just found out today that LeBaron Bonney filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy about a week ago. I purchased a complete, data plate correct interior from them about a year ago. From the headliner to the carpet and everything in between, I found their materials and workmanship to be of the highest quality. They were also a good source of information in follow-up phone calls.

https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260609

Lebaron Bonney - Thanks

Does that mean You can no longer order from them or that they are just in a reorganization process? I had put off ordering my interior until I was ready to actually have it installed. Now concerned that I won't get the quality and type I want?

Chuck,
    I was going to order an interior for my 57 Skyliner from them this month. They filed for Chapter 7 on March 19th and their assets will be liquidated.

https://en.businesstimes.cn/articles...bankruptcy.htm

However, I found another source for my interior. I got samples from SMS Auto Fabrics that look exactly like the ones I got from Lebaron Bonney. Their price for a complete set of front and rear upholstery sets is $1295, which is only $95 more than LB. I will probably order from them.
    Hope this helps.
    Mike

Thanks for info and updates guys. Sad news about LB. I feel for anyone who had incomplete transactions with the company. Hosed most likely.

Thanks Mike I followed up and got samples from SMS Auto Fabrics and agree they are good quality and match the LB materials.

+ Reply to Thread