+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pricing 57 and 59 Skyliner for sale?

Pricing 57 and 59 Skyliner for sale?

I’m helping an elderly gentleman that recently suffered a stoke sell some items. He has a 59 Skyliner, 57 Skyliner (frame only basically), also a 79 Ranchero GT. What is a price I can list these at? Also what is the best avenue to sell? Ebay, Facebook? Any help would greatly be appreciated on price estimates. He also has tons of spare parts to include.

I don’t think the 59 is in running condition.

The Ranchero was stored in running condition.
    Attached Images

Good luck with your project. Pretty tough to come up with a value on those items. Best way would probably be to list them on eBay with a reasonable reserve and see what happens.
    By the way, I don't think the 59 is in running condition either.

Quote Originally Posted by droptopford View Post
    Good luck with your project. Pretty tough to come up with a value on those items. Best way would probably be to list them on eBay with a reasonable reserve and see what happens.
    By the way, I don't think the 59 is in running condition either.
    Thanks for the reply droptop. heres a couple engine pics also
    Attached Images

There are two 1959 Project Cars on eBay. One that is rusty, but complete, starting bid $7,500, no bids. One that is in pieces, with a parts car, starting bid $8,000, no bids, but had been listed before and the bids went to about $5,500, not meeting the reserve. The only Skyliners that appear to be selling on eBay, are selling for under $30,000 for nice, fully operational ones. I purchased mine, that is in very nice condition, for well under $30,000.

Ever sell them?

+ Reply to Thread