+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nick Keilen’s Operation and Maintenance Videos

Live and Learn Dept:

Originally I was on Vimeo Plus in order to upload all the videos. That upgrade allowed downloads for the duration of my “plus” upgrade...30 days after the upload when it reverted to a free-be account. I will upgrade the account for 30 days again for anyone to take advantage of the download option. Merry Christmas from the USA....

transcripts or booklet with tapes?

(Newly returned to list after several years, I have a 58.) In Vol 4 of Nick's tapes he shows pages of troubleshooting bubble or box diagrams, basically if this then go here following the arrows. Question: is there any printed material that came with the original tapes? If so is that available anywhere? It would be incredible if there is. My top stalls in retracting once the shelf opens up. He covers it fairly well but again be nice to have something written out. Thanks!!

Shop Manual

I’m pretty sure that there are no drawings per se left in my files from Nick. However, the
    shop manual does if I recall correctly. It might still be available from the IFRC or I checked
    and copies are available on eBay.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/18584262696...RoCA8sQAvD_BwE

shop manual

thanks, i have all the manuals, just always looking for more, as i do best seeing things from many angles. and thanks for setting it all up!

+ Reply to Thread