+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bilstein Shocks on 1959 Skyliner, Anyone?

Bilstein Shocks on 1959 Skyliner, Anyone?

Posted 9/25/2017
    I am planning to install new front and rear Bilstein shocks on my 1959 Skyliner. Have any of you installed Bilsteins on your ’59 Skyliner? If so, are you satisfied with them? Did they make a difference? How do they ride? Also, do you have the crossover part number or shock measurements front and rear?

Bilstein no longer has part numbers in their system for this old of a car. They suggested pulling one each of the shocks and measuring them for a cross reference to their current stock.
    Thank you.
    rr

Hi,
    Let me know how they work out. I have only installed KYB on my 59 and they have been OK. I have been looking for something better over the years so I am interested in the outcome.
    Good Luck.

Finster,
    Will do, as soon as I get some more inputs from current users of Bilsteins on their '59's.

I have read good reviews on Bilstein Shocks.

hi can somone help me need in me 1959 galaxie skyliner fest bolt for trunk lid size? many need hood (bonet) size? many need? door hingle size? many need? front fender size? many need? where can boght it?bigin rebulid blu/whide skyliner ifpossible please send me nfo on ford@centrum.is member Heimir Iceland reg.

+ Reply to Thread