+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Website and Forum Problems

Website and Forum Problems

Due to problems transitioning to a new website hosting provider the IFRC website was down for about one week and the forum was not working. We are not alone in experiencing problems with the new website hosting company. A google search shows that the transition has been a disaster for many customers. I'm working on fixing the remaining website and forum problems and will update this thread when I have anything new to report. Some recent posts are missing. I'll try to recover the missing posts but that may not be possible.

I have a 59 Skyliner that I need to register and insure but I need to locate the VIN on the car.. Can anyone tell me where to look for this. Thanks anyone.

Take a look in the forward portion of the left door-jam. Should be a rectangular plate riveted there I believe.

Forum without graphics?

Hello, am I the only one who can see this forum in a text mode only, without any graphics?
    Did I accidentaly changed something in the settings or is the forum currently "broken"?
    Please advise.
    I used to see it normal in the past.

Which browser are you using? From my testing with Firefox the initial page is text only, but after signing on the graphics are as normal. With Micorsoft Edge the graphics are as normal on signon and after signing on. With Chrome the initial page is text only, and it remains text only even after signing on. I don't typically use Chrome so I don't know if something with Chrome has recently changed. Can you try Firefox or Microsoft Edge and see if that works for you?

Thank you for your answer. I am using Chrome, but I have also tried Edge (both in the latest versions) and had the same result - only text, before and after signing on.

Update: I have installed Firefox and it works as you described. Nevertheless, Edge and Chrome is still not working.
    Last edited by wintros; 02-01-2024 at 04:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread