PDA

View Full Version : Roof drip edge moldings

goob
03-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Hi Everyone - I am searching for drip edge moldings for my '58. Is anyone reproducing these or...? Any help is greatly appreciated and a big thank you in advance!

Gary, in Syracuse, NY.

wah2oo
03-12-2012, 07:44 PM
The paint guys bent mine at the bend when they took them off to paint. I found some used ones but I still have my originals. They are in good shape but need the areas that were bent fixed. The paint guys tried but not a good job.I do not have the talent to fix them but I am sure someone who fixes trim could make them look good. These are not reproduced at this time. I could send you some pictures of my extras to see if they would suit your needs. I got my pair from Frank Petrovic, whom I believe had another set when I bought mine last summer. His phone number is 817-229-7357. He is a good honest guy and very helpful . Let me know if you want some pictures of mine.

Dale

Dale

goob
03-16-2012, 09:39 AM
Dale - Pictures would be great! I can repair what I have, but they need a lot of repair. Maybe I'll just leave the top down!

Thanks, Gary.

wah2oo
03-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Gary, I will take some pictures and get them off. If I can't get them on the forum I will need your Email to send them.

Dale

wah2oo
03-20-2012, 09:04 PM
I am having trouble getting the pictures on the forum. If I could get your email, I could send you some. My Email is dalelehmann@hotmail.con.

Dale